RSS

About Me

My photo
~A good child is a mirror of a happy family~

Monday, January 11, 2010



Name my kitten & if I pick the name you suggest, you will walk away with The Body Shop Merry Cranberry Lip Balm and Boots No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Oyster. Read on.
After having countless amount of cats & kittens over many years, I'm running out of ideas what to name new additions. So I've decided to get you guys to help me out. All you have to do is pick a name that you think is perfect for my 6 week old kitten. She's (Yes, it's a girl) adorable, very playful, friendly & terribly energetic. The name can be cute, funny or even strange, be creative.
--------------------
 

Nama kucin..heheh..nk suggest nama nie LiLy

1 comment:

FatiN said...

Hi,

Thanx for joining & blogging about my mini giveaway.. :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

mamapayish member card